Accommodation is the Piaget's term for the way children alter their intellectual framework for dealing with the world when new experiences cannot be assimilated within it.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Willingness to accommodate; obligingness.
- Whatever supplies a want or affords ease, refreshment, or convenience; anything furnished which is desired or needful; -- often in the plural; as, the accommodations -- that is, lodgings and food -- at an inn.
- An adjustment of differences; state of agreement; reconciliation; settlement.
- The application of a writer's language, on the ground of analogy, to something not originally referred to or intended.
- A loan of money.
- An accommodation bill or note.
More from this Section
- Attachment Style
Attachment Style is an infant’s degree of security in mother-infant interactions, believed ...
- Industrial/organization psychology
Industrial/organization psychology is concerned with the psychology of the workplace. ...
- Stream of consciousness
Stream of consciousness is a term introduced by the nineteenth century American psychologist ...
- Language-acquisition device
Language-acquisition device is a neural system of the brain hypothesized by Noam Chomsky ...
Projection incorporates several HR estimates based on a variety of assumptions. ...