Amendment is a change to the basic policy contract.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
1. Amendment- An alteration or change for the better; correction of a fault or of faults; reformation of life by quitting vices.
- In public bodies; Any alternation made or proposed to be made in a bill or motion by adding, changing, substituting, or omitting.
- Correction of an error in a writ or process.
Category: Automotive Engineering
Share it: Cite
More from this Section
- Port fuel injection
Port fuel injection is a fuel delivery system that utilizes a fuel injector for each cylinder. ...
- Powertrain (drivetrain)
Powertrain (drivetrain) is the combination of the engine, transmission, driveshaft, differential ...
- Brake lines, hoses & connections
Brake lines, hoses & connections are tubes and their connections that carry brake fluid ...
- Plenum chamber water drain valve
Plenum chamber water drain valve is a valve used on some vehicles to drain collected condensation ...
- Driver state sensor
Driver state sensor is a device that monitors a drivers eye movement and/or vital signs ...