Page is an HTML document that may contain text, images, and other online elements, such as java applets and multimedia files. It may be statically or dynamically generated.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- A boy child.
- A contrivance, as a band, pin, snap, or the like, to hold the skirt of a woman's dress from the ground.
- A track along which pallets carrying newly molded bricks are conveyed to the hack.
- Any one of several species of beautiful South American moths of the genus Urania.
- One side of a leaf of a book or manuscript.
- Fig.: A record; a writing; as, the page of history.
- The type set up for printing a page.
- To mark or number the pages of, as a book or manuscript; to furnish with folios.
More from this Section
- Barrel connector
Barrel connector used in Ethernet 10 Base 2 (thin net) networks to connect computers at ...
- Differentiated targeting
Differentiated targeting also called multi segment targeting, exists when a firm carefully ...
- Mail servers
A networked server that manages the flow of e-mail messages for network users, is called ...
- Share of mind
Share of mind refers to relationship marketing focusing on customer development in the ...
- Remote routing and access server (RRAS)
Remote routing and access server (RRAS) is a software component bundled in Windows 2000 ...