Page is an HTML document that may contain text, images, and other online elements, such as java applets and multimedia files. It may be statically or dynamically generated.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- A boy child.
- A contrivance, as a band, pin, snap, or the like, to hold the skirt of a woman's dress from the ground.
- A track along which pallets carrying newly molded bricks are conveyed to the hack.
- Any one of several species of beautiful South American moths of the genus Urania.
- One side of a leaf of a book or manuscript.
- Fig.: A record; a writing; as, the page of history.
- The type set up for printing a page.
- To mark or number the pages of, as a book or manuscript; to furnish with folios.
More from this Section
- Niche marketing
Niche marketing occurs when a firm selects one segment and develops one or more marketing ...
DS is a specification level for DDS lines. A T1 is a DS-1 or 1.544 Mbps: a single channel ...
A specially organized and formatted collection of data destined for network transmission: ...
- Medium interface connector (MIC)
One of a number of fiber-optic cable connector types. Medium interface connector (MIC) ...
- Electronic checks
Electronic checks -they work this way: the consumer sets up an account and authorizes ...