Page is an HTML document that may contain text, images, and other online elements, such as java applets and multimedia files. It may be statically or dynamically generated.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- A boy child.
- A contrivance, as a band, pin, snap, or the like, to hold the skirt of a woman's dress from the ground.
- A track along which pallets carrying newly molded bricks are conveyed to the hack.
- Any one of several species of beautiful South American moths of the genus Urania.
- One side of a leaf of a book or manuscript.
- Fig.: A record; a writing; as, the page of history.
- The type set up for printing a page.
- To mark or number the pages of, as a book or manuscript; to furnish with folios.
More from this Section
Newsgroup a discussion group in which people share information through USENET. ...
- Synchronous Data Link Control (SDLC)
Synchronous Data Link Control (SDLC) is a synchronous communication protocol ...
- Lanham Act
Lanham Act is the trademarks may be registered with the government, but whether registered ...
Shoshkeles menas browser-driven, platform agnostic, sound-enabled, free moving forms that ...
Usenet is the worldwide network of thousands of computer systems with a decentralized ...