Page is an HTML document that may contain text, images, and other online elements, such as java applets and multimedia files. It may be statically or dynamically generated.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- A boy child.
- A contrivance, as a band, pin, snap, or the like, to hold the skirt of a woman's dress from the ground.
- A track along which pallets carrying newly molded bricks are conveyed to the hack.
- Any one of several species of beautiful South American moths of the genus Urania.
- One side of a leaf of a book or manuscript.
- Fig.: A record; a writing; as, the page of history.
- The type set up for printing a page.
- To mark or number the pages of, as a book or manuscript; to furnish with folios.
More from this Section
- Peripheral device
Peripheral device which is any hardware component on a computer can be a client to other ...
A copyright is a form of intellectual property protection that grants to the owner of ...
- Strategic planning
Strategic planning is the process of identifying an organization's long-term ...
Hub is the central concentration point of a star network. ...
- Integrated services digital network (ISDN)
Integrated services digital network (ISDN) is a WAN technology that offers increments ...