Notice is in wrongful discharge cases, this doctrine is used to determine whether or not an employer gave an employee adequate advanced notice of the potential consequences if a specific behavior or conduct was not improved upon.
Notice means users should be made aware of a site’s information policy before data are collected.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Intelligence, by whatever means communicated; knowledge given or received; means of knowledge; express notification; announcement; warning.
- An announcement, often accompanied by comments or remarks; as, book notices; theatrical notices.
- A writing communicating information or warning.
- Attention; respectful treatment; civility.
- To show that one has observed; to take public note of; remark upon; to make comments on; to refer to; as, to notice a book.
- To treat with attention and civility; as, to notice strangers.
More from this Section
- Gross margin percentage
The gross margin percentage indicates the percentage of net sales remaining after cost ...
- MIS (marketing information system)
MIS (marketing information system) is the system of assessing information needs, gathering ...
- Minimum qualifications
Minimum qualifications is the attributes of a job description which establishes a baseline ...
Properties are intangible rights of ownership to either real property (real state) or ...
- Sex Discrimination Act of 1975
Sex Discrimination Act of 1975 is the Sex Discrimination Act of 1975 prohibits discrimination ...