Notice is in wrongful discharge cases, this doctrine is used to determine whether or not an employer gave an employee adequate advanced notice of the potential consequences if a specific behavior or conduct was not improved upon.
Notice means users should be made aware of a site’s information policy before data are collected.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Intelligence, by whatever means communicated; knowledge given or received; means of knowledge; express notification; announcement; warning.
- An announcement, often accompanied by comments or remarks; as, book notices; theatrical notices.
- A writing communicating information or warning.
- Attention; respectful treatment; civility.
- To show that one has observed; to take public note of; remark upon; to make comments on; to refer to; as, to notice a book.
- To treat with attention and civility; as, to notice strangers.
More from this Section
- Self regulation
Self regulation is the private sector’s ability to rapidly identify and resolve problems ...
- Affinity group
Affinity group means people with a common interest. On the internet, typically a subject ...
- Wage and salary administration
Wage and salary administration refers to procedures used for planning and administering ...
- Staffing or Managing Table
Staffing or managing table, which contains information related to a specific set of operational ...
- Image consulting
Image consulting is the practice of counseling and advising individuals regarding items ...