Philosophy is the systematic attempt to understand the ultimate nature of the universe.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- A particular philosophical system or theory; the hypothesis by which particular phenomena are explained.
- Practical wisdom; calmness of temper and judgment; equanimity; fortitude; stoicism; as, to meet misfortune with philosophy.
- Reasoning; argumentation.
- The course of sciences read in the schools.
- A treatise on philosophy.
More from this Section
Addiction is the Physiological and psychological dependence on a drug in order to function. ...
- Army Alpha Test
Army Alpha Test is the first intelligence test to be used en masse-by the United States ...
Lobes means the four major sections of the cerebral cortex: frontal, parietal, temporal ...
- Internal justification
In social psychology, internal justification is a way of resolving cognitive dissonance ...
Hypnogenic which anything that helps to induce a state of hypnosis. ...