Here is a set of steps for solving a problem using intelligent support systems:
- Define the problem.
- Gather the data necessary to solve the problem.
- Integrate the data with decision making models.
- Generate alternative solutions.
- Select the optional alternative or the most satisfactory, given the circumstances.
- Implement the chosen alternative.
More from this Section
- Data independence
Data independence is a system that lets a user access data based simply on the contents ...
- Laser printer
Laser printer is a high-end computer printer, capable of printing 600 dpi or more. ...
- Voice recognition
Voice recognition is an input device that responds to the human voice to execute computer ...
- Communication satellite systems
Communication satellite systems refer to commercial satellites that are launched into ...
- Local Bus
Local Bus gives peripherals direct access to the PCs CPU rather than having their signals ...