Venereal is the sexually transmitted.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
1. Venereal- Of or pertaining to venery, or sexual love; relating to sexual intercourse.
- Arising from sexual intercourse; as, a venereal disease; venereal virus or poison.
- Adapted to the cure of venereal diseases; as, venereal medicines.
- Adapted to excite venereal desire; aphrodisiac.
- Consisting of, or pertaining to, copper, formerly called by chemists Venus.
2. Venereal- The venereal disease; syphilis.
Share it: Cite
More from this Section
Haustoria is the rootlike projections through which a fungus obtains nourishment from ...
- Fluorescence microscopy
Fluorescence microscopy is a microscopy in which cells or their components are stained ...
- Colony-forming unit
Colony-forming unit is the cell or aggregate of cells which gives rise to a single colony ...
Ookinete is the elongated mobile zygote of certain sporozoa, as that of a malarial parasite. ...
- Type species
Type species is the species that is the permanent reference example of the genus. ...