Venereal is the sexually transmitted.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
1. Venereal- Of or pertaining to venery, or sexual love; relating to sexual intercourse.
- Arising from sexual intercourse; as, a venereal disease; venereal virus or poison.
- Adapted to the cure of venereal diseases; as, venereal medicines.
- Adapted to excite venereal desire; aphrodisiac.
- Consisting of, or pertaining to, copper, formerly called by chemists Venus.
2. Venereal- The venereal disease; syphilis.
Share it: Cite
More from this Section
Undulating exhibiting a wavelike motion. ...
Zygospore is a kind of spore resulting from the fusion of two similar gametes in some ...
Mononucleotide is the basic building block of nucleic acids (DNA and RNA); consists of ...
Isoantigen is a tissue-specific antigen presents in one individual of a species but not ...
Chromosme is a gene-containing filamentous structure in a cell nucleus; the number of ...