Attach refers to
1. The placement of units or personnel in an organization where such placement is relatively temporary.
2. The detailing of individuals to specific functions where such functions are secondary or relatively temporary.
More from this Section
- Joint meteorological and oceanographic coordination organization
Joint meteorological and oceanographic coordination organization refer to the Service meteorological and oceanographic organization that is designated within ...
- Mortuary affairs
Mortuary affairs— provides for the search for, recovery, identification, preparation, and disposition of human remains of persons for whom the Services are ...
- Operational approach
Operational approach is a description of the broad actions the force must take to transform current conditions into those desired at end state.
- Floating craft company
Floating craft company— A company-sized unit made up of various watercraft teams such as tugs, barges, and barge cranes.
- Army support area
Army support area is the specific support area for a theater Army that is outside of a division or corps’s operational area established primarily ...
- Electromagnetic radiation hazards
Electromagnetic radiation hazards refer to transmitter or antenna installation that generates or increases electromagnetic radiation in the vicinity of ...
- Begin morning nautical twilight
Begin morning nautical twilight is the start of that period where, in good conditions and in the absence of other illumination, the sun is 12 degrees below the eastern horizon ...