Barrier refers to a coordinated series of natural or man-made obstacles that is designed or employed to channel, direct, restrict, delay, or stop the movement of an opposing force and to impose additional losses in personnel, time, and equipment on the opposing force.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- A fortress or fortified town, on the frontier of a country, commanding an avenue of approach.
- A fence or railing to mark the limits of a place, or to keep back a crowd.
- An any obstruction; anything which hinders approach or attack.
- Any limit or boundary; a line of separation.
More from this Section
- Terminal control
Terminal control refers to 1. A type of air control with the authority to direct aircraft ...
- Tactical air operations center
Tactical air operations center is the principal air control agency of the United States ...
- Bale cubic capacity
Bale cubic capacity refers to the space available for cargo which is measured in cubic ...
- United States Signals Intelligence System
United States Signals Intelligence System refers to the unified organization of signals ...
Accelerometer is an instrument which displays the acceleration the aircraft experiences ...