There are the following features of central bank :
- The objective of the central bank is to the economic welfare of the country
- To take the responsibility of note issue
- It is the apex of the monetary and banking structure
- Determine the optimum level of money supply and control & deflation.
- It represents the government and functioning as a banker of the Govt.
Category: Banking & Finance
More from this Section
Buy-back is a public company, which buys its own shares, by tender offer, in open market, or in a negotiated buy-back from a large block
- Agricultural Bank
These banks are primarily meant for financing agriculture, rural development activities.
- Controlled disbursement accounts
These checking accounts are debited early each day so corporations can get an early insight into their cash positions.
- Policy ineffectiveness proposition
Policy ineffectiveness proposition is the conclusion from the new classical model that anticipated policy has no effect on output fluctuations.
- Corporate finance
The department of a corporation which is involved with company’s financial activities is called &quot;Corporate finance”.
- Cost savings (efficiency)
Cost savings (efficiency) is a motivation for bank mergers that rests on the possibility that by combining two or more banks together, overall
UCPDC ‘Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credit’ developed by the International Chamber of Commerce as the rules