A central bank has the following list of definitive functions :
- The objective of the central bank is to the economic welfare of the country
- To take the responsibility of note issue
- It is the apex of the monetary and banking structure
- Determine the optimum level of money supply and control & deflation.
- It represents the government and functioning as a banker of the Govt.
Category: Banking & Finance
Share it: Cite
More from this Section
- Agency incentive
Agency incentive arrangement means of compensating the broker of a program trade using ...
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Certified Financial Planner (CFP) is a professional who has attained a high degree of ...
- Common market
Common market refers to an association through treaty of two or more countries that agree ...
- Automatic investment program
Automatic investment program is a program in which an investor can invest or withdraw ...
- Financial guarantees
Financial guarantees is the instruments used to enhance the credit standing of a borrower ...