There are the following features of central bank :
- The objective of the central bank is to the economic welfare of the country
- To take the responsibility of note issue
- It is the apex of the monetary and banking structure
- Determine the optimum level of money supply and control & deflation.
- It represents the government and functioning as a banker of the Govt.
Category: Banking & Finance
More from this Section
- Sterilized intervention
Sterilized intervention— intervention by the Federal Reserve in the foreign exchange market, with simultaneous intervention in the Treasury ...
- Venture capital firm
Venture capital firm is a financial intermediary that pools the resources of its partners and uses the funds to help entrepreneurs start up new businesses.
- Remitting Bank
Remitting Bank under documentary collections the bank to which the principal (exporter) has entrusted the handling of a collection.
EXIT is export Integration – customs electronic clearance and reporting system for exports administered by Australian Customs Service
- Technology & Operating Risk
The technological risk is the risk that a financial institution incurs if the technological investment do not yield or produce the cost saving anticipated.
- Special drawing rights (SDRs)
Special drawing rights (SDRs) is an IMF-issued paper substitute for gold that functions as international reserves.
- Funds Concentration
Fund concentration means redirection of funds from accounts in large number of different banks......