There are the following features of central bank :
- The objective of the central bank is to the economic welfare of the country
- To take the responsibility of note issue
- It is the apex of the monetary and banking structure
- Determine the optimum level of money supply and control & deflation.
- It represents the government and functioning as a banker of the Govt.
Category: Banking & Finance
More from this Section
- Fronting Loan
A fronting loan, sometimes is referred to as link financing, is a parent-to-subsidiary loan channeled through a financial intermediary, usually a large international bank.
- Excise duties
Excise duties are duties levied on items manufactured within the country and paid by the manufacturer.
Rollover is the extension of a maturing foreign exchange transaction or the extension of a maturing currency deposit/loan.
Creditworthiness is a creditor’s measure of a consumer’s or company’s past and future ability and willingness to repay debts.
- Global-specific risks
Global-specific risks refer to those risks that affect the MNE at the project or corporate level, but that originate at the global level (such as terrorism, environmental ...
- Term Loan
Term Loan is a loan intended for medium-term or long-term financing to supply cash to purchase fixed assets such as machinery, land or
- Tax treaties
Tax treaties normally define whether taxes are to be imposed on income earned in one country by the nationals of another, and if so, how. Tax treaties are ...