A central bank has the following list of definitive functions :
- The objective of the central bank is to the economic welfare of the country
- To take the responsibility of note issue
- It is the apex of the monetary and banking structure
- Determine the optimum level of money supply and control & deflation.
- It represents the government and functioning as a banker of the Govt.
Category: Banking & Finance
Share it: Cite
More from this Section
- Public benefits
Public benefits is the aspect of a bank merger or holding-company acquisition application ...
- Sensitivity analysis
Change of sensitive subjects related with a firm&#039;s investment (cash flow, ...
Amortization means the allocation of the cost of an intangible asset to expense over its ...
- Methods to conduct international business.
Firms use several methods to conduct international business.The most common methods are ...
- Cross exchange rates
Cross exchange rates represent the relationship between two currencies that are different ...