There are the following features of central bank :
- The objective of the central bank is to the economic welfare of the country
- To take the responsibility of note issue
- It is the apex of the monetary and banking structure
- Determine the optimum level of money supply and control & deflation.
- It represents the government and functioning as a banker of the Govt.
Category: Banking & Finance
Share it: Cite Term
More from this Section
- Generalized dividend model
Generalized dividend model is the calculates that the price of stock is determined only by the present value of the dividends.
- Available Balance
Available Balance is the portion of a customer’s account balance having no restrictions from the bank and available for immediate withdrawals.
Assumption-of-risk is a defense against a negligence claim that bars recovery for damages if a person understands and recognizes the danger inherent in a particular activity or
- Identity theft endorsement
Identity theft endorsement is an endorsement to a homeowner’s policy that reimburses crime victims for the cost of restoring their
- Re-invoicing center
Re-invoicing center refers to a financial subsidiary used by a multinational firm to reduce transaction exposure by having all home country exports billed in ...
- Blank Endorsement
Blank Endorsement is an endorsement in blank specifies no endorsee and a bill so endorsed becomes payable to bearer and may be negotiated by delivery.
- File-and-use law
File-and-use law for regulating insurance rates under which companies are required only to file the rates with the state insurance