Air defense area
Air defense area—
1. overseas — A specifically defined airspace for which air defense must be planned and provided.
2. United States — Airspace of defined dimensions designated by the appropriate agency within which the ready control of airborne vehicles is required in the interest of national security during an air defense emergency.
Category: Defense Terms
Share it: Cite
Previous: ← Air defense
Next: Air defense artillery →
More from this Section
Peacekeeping— Military operations undertaken with the consent of all major parties to ...
- Toxic industrial chemical
Toxic industrial chemical is a chemical that is developed or manufactured for use in industrial ...
- Contract statement of requirement
Contract statement of requirement is a document that provides a summary of anticipated ...
- Amphibious warfare ship
Amphibious warfare ship is a combatant ship having organic capability to embark, land, ...
- Tactical air direction center
Tactical air direction center refers to an air operations installation under the overall ...