Audience refers to a broadly-defined group that contains stakeholders and/or publics relevant to military operations.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
1. Audience- The act of hearing; attention to sounds.
- Admittance to a hearing; a formal interview, esp. with a sovereign or the head of a government, for conference or the transaction of business.
- An auditory; an assembly of hearers. Also applied by authors to their readers.
Category: Defense Terms
Share it: Cite
Previous: ← Attack the network operations
Next: Augmentation forces →
More from this Section
- Mission-oriented protective posture
Mission-oriented protective posture is a flexible system of protection against chemical, ...
- Sustainment, restoration, and modernization
Sustainment, restoration, and modernization refers to the fuels asset sustainment program ...
- Multinational force
Multinational force refers to a force, composed of military elements of nations who have ...
- Ready-to-load date
Ready-to-load date refers to the date when a unit will be ready to move from the origin, ...
- Priority intelligence requirement
Priority intelligence requirement refers to an intelligence requirement, stated as a priority ...