Button means like banners ads, buttons are paid for by an advertiser but are square or round instead of rectangular.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- A catch, of various forms and materials, used to fasten together the different parts of dress, by being attached to one part, and passing through a slit, called a buttonhole, in the other; -- used also for ornament.
- A bud; a germ of a plant.
- A piece of wood or metal, usually flat and elongated, turning on a nail or screw, to fasten something, as a door.
- A globule of metal remaining on an assay cupel or in a crucible, after fusion.
- To fasten with a button or buttons; to inclose or make secure with buttons; -- often followed by up.
- To dress or clothe.
More from this Section
Visitor is a user who visits a site; however, this does not distinguish between one time ...
- 24-bit graphics
24-bit graphics are graphical images that use 24 bits to represent each color, so that ...
- Market opportunity analysis (MOA)
Market opportunity analysis (MOA) is the system, used to determine the attractiveness ...
- Page view
Page view is the number of times a page was downloaded by users. Often measured as a function ...
- Web site content
Web site content is the text, graphics, video, and audio that are displayed on a Web page. ...