EXIT is export Integration – customs electronic clearance and reporting system for exports administered by Australian Customs Service
Webster Dictionary Meaning
1. Exit- He (or she ) goes out, or retires from view; as, exit Macbeth.
2. Exit- The departure of a player from the stage, when he has performed his part.
- Any departure; the act of quitting the stage of action or of life; death; as, to make one's exit.
- A way of departure; passage out of a place; egress; way out.
Category: Banking & Finance
Share it: Cite
Previous: ← EXDOC
More from this Section
- Intermediate Products
Intermediate Products are produced in order to be used in the production of some other ...
- Planned investment spending
Planned investment spending is the total planned spending by businesses on new physical ...
- Forward exchange rate
Forward exchange rate is the exchange rate for a forward transaction. ...
Registrar is a commercial bank that monitors the number of shares of stock a corporation ...
- Master Agreement
Master Agreement is an agreement that provides participants in the private derivatives ...