A central bank has the following list of definitive functions :
- The objective of the central bank is to the economic welfare of the country
- To take the responsibility of note issue
- It is the apex of the monetary and banking structure
- Determine the optimum level of money supply and control & deflation.
- It represents the government and functioning as a banker of the Govt.
Category: Banking & Finance
Share it: Cite
More from this Section
- Liquidity indicators
Liquidity indicators is the certain bellwether financial ratios (e.g., total loans outstanding ...
- Utmost good faith
Utmost good faith is a higher degree of honesty is imposed on both Utmost good faith is ...
- Reporting currency
Reporting currency— in the context of translating financial statements, the currency ...
Lobbying refers employing persons to influence state and federal legislators to sponsors’ ...
- Intellectual property rights
Intellectual property rights grant the exclusive use of patented technology— are unique ...