Organic— assigned to and forming an essential part of a military organization as listed in its table of organization for the Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps, and are assigned to the operating forces for the Navy.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Produced by the organs; as, organic pleasure.
- Instrumental; acting as instruments of nature or of art to a certain destined function or end.
- Forming a whole composed of organs. Hence: Of or pertaining to a system of organs; inherent in, or resulting from, a certain organization; as, an organic government; his love of truth was not inculcated, but organic.
- Pertaining to, or denoting, any one of the large series of substances which, in nature or origin, are connected with vital processes, and include many substances of artificial production which may or may not occur in animals or plants; -- contrasted with inorganic.
More from this Section
- Force/activity designator
Force/activity designator— Number used in conjunction with urgency of need designators ...
- Naval beach group
Naval beach group— a permanently organized naval command within an amphibious force ...
- Battlefield coordination detachment
Battlefield coordination detachment is an Army liaison located in the air operations center ...
- Contractors authorized to accompany the force
Contractors authorized to accompany the force refers to contingency contractor employees ...
- Patient movement requirements center
Patient movement requirements center refers to 1. A joint activity that coordinates ...