Quality as the ability of a product or service to reliably do what it’s supposed to do and to satisfy customer expectations.
Quality is the good or service that is free of deficiencies.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Special or temporary character; profession; occupation; assumed or asserted rank, part, or position.
- That which makes, or helps to make, anything such as it is; anything belonging to a subject, or predicable of it; distinguishing property, characteristic, or attribute; peculiar power, capacity, or virtue; distinctive trait; as, the tones of a flute differ from those of a violin in quality; the great quality of a statesman.
- An acquired trait; accomplishment; acquisition.
- Superior birth or station; high rank; elevated character.
More from this Section
- Strategic thrusts
Strategic thrusts provide managers with information that helps them determine whether ...
- Range of variation
The acceptable parameters of variance between actual performance and a standard, is called ...
- Role of Manager
As a manager attempts to perform the management job, there are some roles required of ...
- Business incubator
Business incubator is the local programs designed to provide low-cost shared business ...
- Growth industry strategies
Business strategies that may be more advantageous for firms participating in rapidly growing ...