Quality as the ability of a product or service to reliably do what it’s supposed to do and to satisfy customer expectations.
Quality is the good or service that is free of deficiencies.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
1. Quality- The condition of being of such and such a sort as distinguished from others; nature or character relatively considered, as of goods; character; sort; rank.
- Special or temporary character; profession; occupation; assumed or asserted rank, part, or position.
- That which makes, or helps to make, anything such as it is; anything belonging to a subject, or predicable of it; distinguishing property, characteristic, or attribute; peculiar power, capacity, or virtue; distinctive trait; as, the tones of a flute differ from those of a violin in quality; the great quality of a statesman.
- An acquired trait; accomplishment; acquisition.
- Superior birth or station; high rank; elevated character.
Share it: Cite
More from this Section
- Intrapreneurship freedom factors
Ten characteristics identified by Dr. Gordon Pinchot and elaborated upon by others that ...
- Operating profit margin reveal
The operating profit margin is the profitability of sales, the percentage of a dollar ...
- Committee organization
Committee organization is the organizational structure that places authority and responsibility ...
Self-efficacy refers to an individual’s belief that he or she is capable of performing ...
- Job sharing program
Job sharing program is the management decision that allows two or more employees to divide ...