Relevant industry experience
Relevant industry experience, experience in the same industry as an entrepreneur’s current venture that includes a network of industry contacts and an understanding of the subtleties of the industry. It has an impact on an entrepreneur’s ability to successfully launch and grow a firm.
When an applicant applies for a job and the job circular asks for relevant industry experience, it means that the applicant should have experience of working in the same industry, the employer belongs to.
This experience helps entrepreneurs and employees in the following ways:
- It helps the entrepreneurs to successfully launch as well as grow a business.
- It helps the employees to perform their jobs efficiently and effectively.
- It helps the entrepreneurs to solve different problems successfully.
- It also helps the employees to solve different problems successfully.
- It helps the entrepreneurs as well as the employees to develop a network of industry contacts.
Use of the term in Sentence:
- The company has published job circulars in different newspapers and online job portals and asked for 4 years of relevant industry experience there along with other requirements.
More from this Section
- Merger & Acquisition
A merger is the pooling of interests to combine two or more firms into one and, an acquisition ...
- Differentiation strategy
Differentiation strategy is a strategy that firms use to provide unique or different products ...
Incubation is the stage during which a person considers an idea or thinks about a problem,; ...
- Patent infringement
Patent infringement takes place when one party engages in the unauthorized use of another ...
- General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT)
General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) was the first international free trade agreement. ...