Sex is the classification of people as male or female.
Sex means maleness or femaleness as determined by genetic factors present at conception that result in anatomical and physiological differences.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- One of the two divisions of organic beings formed on the distinction of male and female.
- The capability in plants of fertilizing or of being fertilized; as, staminate and pistillate flowers are of opposite sexes.
- One of the groups founded on this distinction.
More from this Section
Ethnocentric refers to the notion that home-country attitudes, management style, knowledge, ...
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
Business Process Reengineering (BPR) is the redesign of business processes to achieve ...
- Error of inconsistency
Error of inconsistency occurs when no established organizational standards for rating ...
Kinaesthetic refers to the sense that deals with movement of the body and the limbs. ...
- Home-country Nationals (HCNs)
Home-country Nationals (HCNs) are individuals from the subsidiary country who know the ...