Team is the group of people with certain skills who are committed to a common purpose, approach, and set of performance goals.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Hence, a number of animals moving together.
- Two or more horses, oxen, or other beasts harnessed to the same vehicle for drawing, as to a coach, wagon, sled, or the like.
- A number of persons associated together in any work; a gang; especially, a number of persons selected to contend on one side in a match, or a series of matches, in a cricket, football, rowing, etc.
- A flock of wild ducks.
- A royalty or privilege granted by royal charter to a lord of a manor, of having, keeping, and judging in his court, his bondmen, neifes, and villains, and their offspring, or suit, that is, goods and chattels, and appurtenances thereto.
More from this Section
Exports are products and services sold to other countries. ...
- Frequency marketing
Frequency marketing is the marketing initiative that rewards frequent purchases with cash, ...
Judiciary is the court system, or branch of government that is responsible for settling ...
- Common stock (Chap. 5, p. 173)
Common stock (Chap. 5, p. 173) is the shares that give owners voting rights but only residual ...
- Leveraged buyouts (LBOs)
Leveraged buyouts (LBOs) is the transaction in which public shareholders are bought out ...