Transaction is action in a bank account. Could be a deposit, withdrawal, debit card payment, service charge or interest payment.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
1. Transaction- The doing or performing of any business; management of any affair; performance.
- That which is done; an affair; as, the transactions on the exchange.
- An adjustment of a dispute between parties by mutual agreement.
Category: Banking & Finance
Share it: Cite
Previous: ← Trade Deficit
More from this Section
Nonactivist is an economist who believes that the performance of the economy would be ...
- Euro-Commercial paper (ECP)
Euro-Commercial paper (ECP), like commercial paper issued in domestic markets around the ...
- Foreign Currency Account
Foreign Currency Account is deposit account expressed in a foreign currency maintained ...
- Foreign Exchange Rates and Quotations
A foreign exchange rate is the price of one currency expressed in terms of another currency. ...
- Purchasing Power Parity (PPP)
Purchasing power parity (PPP) theory, which attempts to quantify the inflation- exchange ...