Trespasser is a person who enters or remains on the owner’s property without the owner’s consent.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
1. Trespasser- One who commits a trespass
- One who enters upon another's land, or violates his rights.
- A transgressor of the moral law; an offender; a sinner.
Category: Banking & Finance
Share it: Cite
Previous: ← Treaty reinsurance
Next: Trust-fund plan →
More from this Section
- Statement of stockholders’ equity
Statement of stockholders’ equity is a financial statement that shows what changes have ...
- Board of Governors of the IMF
The IMF is overseen by a Board of Governors, composed of finance officers (such as the ...
Risk is a loss or consequence of action which is created from uncertainty. ...
- Conflicts of Interest
Conflicts of interest is a manifestation of the moral hazard problem, particularly when ...
- Currently insured
Currently insured is a status of a covered person under the Old-Age, Survivors, and Disability ...