Unsafe conditions are the mechanical and physical conditions that cause accidents. They include things like:
- Improperly guarded equipment
- Defective equipment
- Hazardous procedures in, on, or around machines or equipment
- Unsafe storage- congestion, overloading
- Improper illumination- glare, insufficient light
- Improper ventilation- insufficient air change, impure air source.
More from this Section
- Stress interview
Stress interview refers to an interview in which the applicant is made uncomfortable by ...
- Stock option plan
Stock option plan is an organizational program that it that grants employees the option ...
- Fairness or Justice
Fairness is inseparable from what most people think of as “justice”. A company that ...
- Zero-based budgeting
Zero-based budgeting is a budgeting system that starts with no authorized funds as a starting ...
- Van pooling
Van pooling is an energy conservation measure whereby employees are asked to commute to ...