Access — In counterintelligence and intelligence use, a. a way or means of approach to identify a target; or b. exploitable proximity to or ability to approach an individual, facility, or information that enables target to carry out the intended mission.
Access— access as applied to nuclear weapons means physical access in such manner as to allow the opportunity to cause a nuclear detonation. The context of access in this definition relates to the physical ability to perform detailed circuit modification or retrofit on the internal components of nuclear weapons for the performance of official duties in authorized facilities and units.
Access-users should have the ability to access their data and correct them if erroneous.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- The means, place, or way by which a thing may be approached; passage way; as, the access is by a neck of land.
- Admission to sexual intercourse.
- Increase by something added; addition; as, an access of territory. [In this sense accession is more generally used.]
- An onset, attack, or fit of disease.
- A paroxysm; a fit of passion; an outburst; as, an access of fury.
More from this Section
- Click side date collection
Click side date collection is the information about consumer surfing is gathered right ...
- Army Service component command
Army Service component command— command responsible for recommendations to the joint ...
- Joint table of distribution
Joint table of distribution is a manpower document that identifies the positions and enumerates ...
- Accountable officer
Accountable officer— individual required to maintain accounting, including records thereof, ...
Framing is a process in which a web browser is instructed to divide itself into two or ...