Access — In counterintelligence and intelligence use, a. a way or means of approach to identify a target; or b. exploitable proximity to or ability to approach an individual, facility, or information that enables target to carry out the intended mission.
Access— access as applied to nuclear weapons means physical access in such manner as to allow the opportunity to cause a nuclear detonation. The context of access in this definition relates to the physical ability to perform detailed circuit modification or retrofit on the internal components of nuclear weapons for the performance of official duties in authorized facilities and units.
Access-users should have the ability to access their data and correct them if erroneous.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- The means, place, or way by which a thing may be approached; passage way; as, the access is by a neck of land.
- Admission to sexual intercourse.
- Increase by something added; addition; as, an access of territory. [In this sense accession is more generally used.]
- An onset, attack, or fit of disease.
- A paroxysm; a fit of passion; an outburst; as, an access of fury.
More from this Section
- Temporary interment
Temporary interment is a site for the purpose of: a. the interment of the remains if the ...
- Experiential marketing
Experiential marketing - This technique gets the consumer involved in the product to create ...
- Active duty list
Active duty list is a list of commissioned officers of the Army on active duty, other ...
Properties are intangible rights of ownership to either real property (real state) or ...
- Air Force special operations air component
Air Force special operations air component refers to the Air Force component of a joint ...