Access — In counterintelligence and intelligence use, a. a way or means of approach to identify a target; or b. exploitable proximity to or ability to approach an individual, facility, or information that enables target to carry out the intended mission.
Access— access as applied to nuclear weapons means physical access in such manner as to allow the opportunity to cause a nuclear detonation. The context of access in this definition relates to the physical ability to perform detailed circuit modification or retrofit on the internal components of nuclear weapons for the performance of official duties in authorized facilities and units.
Access-users should have the ability to access their data and correct them if erroneous.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- The means, place, or way by which a thing may be approached; passage way; as, the access is by a neck of land.
- Admission to sexual intercourse.
- Increase by something added; addition; as, an access of territory. [In this sense accession is more generally used.]
- An onset, attack, or fit of disease.
- A paroxysm; a fit of passion; an outburst; as, an access of fury.
More from this Section
- Idea generation
The systematic search for new product ideas is called Idea generation. A company typically ...
- Joint operations area forecast
Joint operations area forecast is the official baseline meteorological and oceanographic ...
- Initiating directive
Initiating directive is an order to a subordinate commander to conduct military operations ...
Objections means verbal or silent forms of resistance on the part of the potential customer ...
- Sensitive compartmented information facility
Sensitive compartmented information facility refers to an accredited area, room, group ...