Access — In counterintelligence and intelligence use, a. a way or means of approach to identify a target; or b. exploitable proximity to or ability to approach an individual, facility, or information that enables target to carry out the intended mission.
Access— access as applied to nuclear weapons means physical access in such manner as to allow the opportunity to cause a nuclear detonation. The context of access in this definition relates to the physical ability to perform detailed circuit modification or retrofit on the internal components of nuclear weapons for the performance of official duties in authorized facilities and units.
Access-users should have the ability to access their data and correct them if erroneous.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- The means, place, or way by which a thing may be approached; passage way; as, the access is by a neck of land.
- Admission to sexual intercourse.
- Increase by something added; addition; as, an access of territory. [In this sense accession is more generally used.]
- An onset, attack, or fit of disease.
- A paroxysm; a fit of passion; an outburst; as, an access of fury.
More from this Section
- Intertheater airlift
Intertheater airlift refers to the common-user airlift, linking theaters to the continental ...
- Tactical air operations center
Tactical air operations center is the principal air control agency of the United States ...
- Identity intelligence
Identity intelligence refers to the intelligence resulting from the processing of identity ...
- Societal Marketing Concept
Social Marketing Concept is the idea that a company’s marketing decisions should consider ...
- Army corps
Army corps is an intermediate headquarters between divisions and the theater army consisting ...