Access — In counterintelligence and intelligence use, a. a way or means of approach to identify a target; or b. exploitable proximity to or ability to approach an individual, facility, or information that enables target to carry out the intended mission.
Access— access as applied to nuclear weapons means physical access in such manner as to allow the opportunity to cause a nuclear detonation. The context of access in this definition relates to the physical ability to perform detailed circuit modification or retrofit on the internal components of nuclear weapons for the performance of official duties in authorized facilities and units.
Access-users should have the ability to access their data and correct them if erroneous.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- The means, place, or way by which a thing may be approached; passage way; as, the access is by a neck of land.
- Admission to sexual intercourse.
- Increase by something added; addition; as, an access of territory. [In this sense accession is more generally used.]
- An onset, attack, or fit of disease.
- A paroxysm; a fit of passion; an outburst; as, an access of fury.
More from this Section
- Bundle of Rights
Bundle of Rights is the title of the collection of legal responsibilities and amenities ...
- Resistance movement
Resistance movement refers to an organized effort by some portion of the civil population ...
- Chalk number
Chalk number refers to the number which is given to a complete load and to the transporting ...
- Operations research
Operations research is the analytical study of military problems undertaken to provide ...
- Permission marketing
Permission marketing refers to the practice of marketing to consumers only after gaining ...