Access — In counterintelligence and intelligence use, a. a way or means of approach to identify a target; or b. exploitable proximity to or ability to approach an individual, facility, or information that enables target to carry out the intended mission.
Access— access as applied to nuclear weapons means physical access in such manner as to allow the opportunity to cause a nuclear detonation. The context of access in this definition relates to the physical ability to perform detailed circuit modification or retrofit on the internal components of nuclear weapons for the performance of official duties in authorized facilities and units.
Access-users should have the ability to access their data and correct them if erroneous.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- The means, place, or way by which a thing may be approached; passage way; as, the access is by a neck of land.
- Admission to sexual intercourse.
- Increase by something added; addition; as, an access of territory. [In this sense accession is more generally used.]
- An onset, attack, or fit of disease.
- A paroxysm; a fit of passion; an outburst; as, an access of fury.
More from this Section
- Battlefield coordination detachment
Battlefield coordination detachment is an Army liaison located in the air operations center ...
- Special operations-peculiar
Special operations-peculiar— Equipment, material, supplies, and services required for ...
- Fabrication process
Fabrication process is a variation of synthetic production in which new products are created ...
- Leverage or trading on the equity
Leverage or trading on the equity is a firm takes advantage of the sound market reputation ...
- Actual placement
Actual placement is a term generally applied to placing a car at designated loading or ...