Amendment is a change to the basic policy contract.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
1. Amendment- An alteration or change for the better; correction of a fault or of faults; reformation of life by quitting vices.
- In public bodies; Any alternation made or proposed to be made in a bill or motion by adding, changing, substituting, or omitting.
- Correction of an error in a writ or process.
Category: Automotive Engineering
Share it: Cite
More from this Section
- Bed liner
Bed liner is a heavy-duty plastic liner or spray-on coating that protects the inner painted ...
- Electronic fuel injection (EFI)
Electronic fuel injection (EFI) is a fuel delivery system in which electrically controlled ...
- Light bar
Light bar is an additional lighting mounted on a metal or plastic frame that is attached ...
- Catalytic converter heat shield
Catalytic converter heat shield is a metal panel, which may be insulated, that is used ...
Ethanol is ethyl alcohol. A commonly used vehicle fuel. ...