Amendment is a change to the basic policy contract.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
1. Amendment- An alteration or change for the better; correction of a fault or of faults; reformation of life by quitting vices.
- In public bodies; Any alternation made or proposed to be made in a bill or motion by adding, changing, substituting, or omitting.
- Correction of an error in a writ or process.
Category: Automotive Engineering
Share it: Cite
More from this Section
Air-Drying is the process of drying paint by exposing it to air at normal temperatures. ...
FR is front-engine rear-wheel drive. A vehicle that is propelled solely by its rear wheels ...
- Side pockets
Side pockets is a storage pocket that is either attached to the door panel of a vehicle ...
- Principal Driver / Primary Driver
Principal Driver / Primary Driver is the person who drives the vehicle most often. ...
- External temperature display
External temperature display is the digital display of the ambient air temperature around ...