Compass is a digital or analog display that indicates the direction a vehicle is facing.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- An inclosing limit; boundary; circumference; as, within the compass of an encircling wall.
- An inclosed space; an area; extent.
- Extent; reach; sweep; capacity; sphere; as, the compass of his eye; the compass of imagination.
- Moderate bounds, limits of truth; moderation; due limits; -- used with within.
- The range of notes, or tones, within the capacity of a voice or instrument.
- An instrument for determining directions upon the earth's surface by means of a magnetized bar or needle turning freely upon a pivot and pointing in a northerly and southerly direction.
- A pair of compasses.
- A circle; a continent.
- To inclose on all sides; to surround; to encircle; to environ; to invest; to besiege; -- used with about, round, around, and round about.
- To reach round; to circumvent; to get within one's power; to obtain; to accomplish.
- To curve; to bend into a circular form.
- To purpose; to intend; to imagine; to plot.
More from this Section
Instrumentation is digital and/or analog displays used to convey to the driver information ...
- Assigned Risk Plan
Assigned Risk Plan is a state-managed auto insurance plan for individuals who cannot obtain ...
- Driver state sensor
Driver state sensor is a device that monitors a drivers eye movement and/or vital signs ...
- Repair Authorization
Repair Authorization is the point at which a consumer authorizes the repair to their vehicle ...
- Brake lines, hoses & connections
Brake lines, hoses & connections are tubes and their connections that carry brake fluid ...