Damage is loss or harm to a person or property.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
1. Damage- Injury or harm to person, property, or reputation; an inflicted loss of value; detriment; hurt; mischief.
- The estimated reparation in money for detriment or injury sustained; a compensation, recompense, or satisfaction to one party, for a wrong or injury actually done to him by another.
- To ocassion damage to the soudness, goodness, or value of; to hurt; to injure; to impair.
2. Damage- To receive damage or harm; to be injured or impaired in soudness or value; as. some colors in /oth damage in sunlight.
Category: Automotive Engineering
Share it: Cite
More from this Section
- Child seat anchors
Child seat anchors are built-in attachment points that accept child safety seats built ...
- Low fuel warning indicator
Low fuel warning indicator is an alert, usually in the form of a halogen lamp or LED, ...
- Maximum cargo capacity
Maximum cargo capacity is a measurement of a vehicles cargo volume when the rear seats ...
M85 is a blend of 85% methanol and 15% gasoline. It is not commonly used because Methanol ...
Spare is a fifth wheel and tire that is stored on or in a vehicle for use when one of ...