Emotional intelligence (EI), which is the ability to notice and to manage emotional cues and information. It’s composed of five dimensions:
- Self-awareness- the ability to be aware of what you’re feeling
- Self-management – the ability to manage your own emotions and impulses
- Self-motivation- the ability to persist in the face of setbacks and failures
- Empathy – the ability to sense how others are feeling
- Social skills- the ability to handle the emotions of others.
More from this Section
- Golden Handcuffs
A form of executive compensation is deferred. ...
- Ethnocentric attitude
An ethnocentric attitude is the parochialistic belief that the best work approaches and ...
- Social responsiveness
A firm’s engaging in social actions in response to some popular social need, is called ...
Problem is an obstacle that makes achieving a desired goal or purpose difficult. ...
- Industry Environment
The general conditions for competition that influence all businesses that provide similar ...