Emotional intelligence (EI), which is the ability to notice and to manage emotional cues and information. It’s composed of five dimensions:
- Self-awareness- the ability to be aware of what you’re feeling
- Self-management – the ability to manage your own emotions and impulses
- Self-motivation- the ability to persist in the face of setbacks and failures
- Empathy – the ability to sense how others are feeling
- Social skills- the ability to handle the emotions of others.
More from this Section
Self-monitoring is a personality trait that measures the ability to adjust behavior to ...
- Reward power
The ability to influence and direct others that comes from being able to confer rewards ...
- Territorial structure
An organization structure in which units are divided on the basis of territory or geographical ...
- Foreign Branching
A foreign branch is an extension of the company in its foreign market. ...
- Social loafing
Social loafing, which is the tendency for individuals to expend less effort when working ...