- The need for customized products to meet the tastes or preferences of local customers.
- Fragmentation of the industry, with many competitors in each national market.
- A lack of economies of scale in the functional activities of firms in the industry
- Distribution channels unique to each country.
- A low technological dependence of subsidiaries on R&D provided by the global firm.
Category: Management & Organization Studies
Share it: Cite
More from this Section
- Multidomestic Industries
An industry in which competition is segmented from country to country.Thus, even if global ...
- Process production
Process production is the production of items in continuous process. ...
- Realistic job preview (RJP)
To increase employee job satisfaction and reduce turnover, managers should consider a ...
- Top manager
Top manager are managers at or near the upper levels of the organization structure who ...
Recruitment is locating, identifying, and attracting capable applicants. ...