- The need for customized products to meet the tastes or preferences of local customers.
- Fragmentation of the industry, with many competitors in each national market.
- A lack of economies of scale in the functional activities of firms in the industry
- Distribution channels unique to each country.
- A low technological dependence of subsidiaries on R&D provided by the global firm.
Category: Management & Organization Studies
Share it: Cite
More from this Section
- Strategic positioning
The way a business is designed and positioned to serve target markets. ...
- Hawthorne studies
Hawthorne studies is a one kind of series of studies during the 1920s and 1930s that provided ...
- Informal organization
Informal organization is a network of personal and social relationships that arises spontaneously ...
- Alien Corporation
- Strategic Alliances
Contractual partnerships because the companies involved do not take an equity position ...