Height is the distance between the tallest part of a vehicle and level ground.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- The distance to which anything rises above its foot, above that on which in stands, above the earth, or above the level of the sea; altitude; the measure upward from a surface, as the floor or the ground, of animal, especially of a man; stature.
- Degree of latitude either north or south.
- That which is elevated; an eminence; a hill or mountain; as, Alpine heights.
- Elevation in excellence of any kind, as in power, learning, arts; also, an advanced degree of social rank; preeminence or distinction in society; prominence.
- Progress toward eminence; grade; degree.
- Utmost degree in extent; extreme limit of energy or condition; as, the height of a fever, of passion, of madness, of folly; the height of a tempest.
More from this Section
Oversteer is a handling characteristic of a vehicle that causes it to turn more sharply ...
- Hydrogen fuel cell
Hydrogen fuel cell is an energy conversion device that produces electricity by means of ...
- Excess mileage penalty
Excess mileage penalty is a fee the lessee must pay when the allotted miles specified ...
- Alternative Parts
- Heater hoses
Heater hoses are tubing that carries engine coolant between a vehicles cooling system ...