Model is a specific vehicle brand identified by a name or number (and which is usually further classified by trim or style level).
Model refers to (I) a way of representing patterns of relationships observed in human behaviour. (2) In social psychology, a person whose behaviour is closely observed.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Something intended to serve, or that may serve, as a pattern of something to be made; a material representation or embodiment of an ideal; sometimes, a drawing; a plan; as, the clay model of a sculpture; the inventor's model of a machine.
- Anything which serves, or may serve, as an example for imitation; as, a government formed on the model of the American constitution; a model of eloquence, virtue, or behavior.
- That by which a thing is to be measured; standard.
- Any copy, or resemblance, more or less exact.
- A person who poses as a pattern to an artist.
More from this Section
- Wheel (rim)
Wheel (rim) is what the tire is mounted on. Wheels can be made of steel or a light alloy, ...
- Power steering fluid
Power steering fluid is hydraulic fluid used in a power steering system. ...
Stroke is the distance, in inches, between the centerline of an engines crankshaft and ...
- Timing belt
Timing belt is a "toothed" belt that drives an overhead camshaft or camshafts (and in ...
- Base Coat / Clear Coat System
Base Coat / Clear Coat System is a paint system in which the color effect is provided ...