Termination refers to separation from employment due to a voluntary resignation, layoff, retirement or dismissal.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- That which ends or bounds; limit in space or extent; bound; end; as, the termination of a line.
- End in time or existence; as, the termination of the year, or of life; the termination of happiness.
- End; conclusion; result.
- Last purpose of design.
- A word; a term.
- The ending of a word; a final syllable or letter; the part added to a stem in inflection.
More from this Section
- Executive compensation
Executive compensation packages specifically designed for executive-level employees that ...
- The Polygraph
The polygraph is a device that measures physiological changes like increased perspiration. ...
- Employee stock purchase plan
Employee stock purchase plan is an employer-sponsored plan that allows employees to purchase ...
Positions refers to the number of individuals who are performing the duties, tasks, and ...
- Qualifications Inventories
Qualifications Inventories is a manual or computerized systematic records, listing employees' ...