Torque means twisting force produced by the engine.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
1. Torque- A collar or neck chain, usually twisted, especially as worn by ancient barbaric nations, as the Gauls, Germans, and Britons.
- That which tends to produce torsion; a couple of forces.
- A turning or twisting; tendency to turn, or cause to turn, about an axis.
Category: Automotive Engineering
Share it: Cite
More from this Section
- Heated air temperature sensor
Heated air temperature sensor is a device that provides information needed by a vehicles ...
- Party (First Party, Second Party, Third Party)
Party (First Party, Second Party, Third Party) in an insurance contract, the policyholder ...
- Agreed Value
Agreed Value is a policy available for collectible, custom or antique vehicles that do ...
- Anti-theft alarm
Anti-theft alarm is a device that uses an auditory signal and/or telemetric to alert a ...
Dieseling use when the engine continues to run for a short time after the ignition is ...