Warranty is the limited written warranty issued to the purchaser of the vehicle by the manufacturer.
Your vehicle manufacturer’s Original Equipment collision replacement parts are the only service replacement parts warranted by your vehicle manufacturer. New aftermarket, salvage or reconditioned parts used for collision repair may not be warranted by your vehicle manufacturer. Damage to your vehicle or its parts caused by the failure of new aftermarket, salvage or reconditioned parts may not be covered by your vehicle manufacturer’s new-vehicle warranty.
Warranty is a document that states certain facts and conditions about a product’s operation and correct use and clarifies the limits of its performance under various circumstances.
Warranty is a statement of fact or a promise made by the insured, which is part of the insurance contract and which must be true if the insurer is to be liable under the contract.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- An engagement or undertaking, express or implied, that a certain fact regarding the subject of a contract is, or shall be, as it is expressly or impliedly declared or promised to be. In sales of goods by persons in possession, there is an implied warranty of title, but, as to the quality of goods, the rule of every sale is, Caveat emptor.
- A stipulation or engagement by a party insured, that certain things, relating to the subject of insurance, or affecting the risk, exist, or shall exist, or have been done, or shall be done. These warranties, when express, should appear in the policy; but there are certain implied warranties.
- Justificatory mandate or precept; authority; warrant.
- Security; warrant; guaranty.
More from this Section
- Declaration page
Declaration page also referred to as the "Declaration of insurance." The portion of a ...
SULEV is super-ultra low emission vehicle. A vehicle that meets an emissions standard ...
- Credit union
Credit union is a financial institution that is owned by its account holders, membership ...
- Limited production vehicle
Limited production vehicle is a vehicle for which the manufacturer has established a limit ...
- City fuel economy
City fuel economy is the average number of miles a vehicle is able to travel using one ...