Array is a list of numbers ordered from highest to lowest or lowest to highest.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
1. Array- Order; a regular and imposing arrangement; disposition in regular lines; hence, order of battle; as, drawn up in battle array.
- The whole body of persons thus placed in order; an orderly collection; hence, a body of soldiers.
- An imposing series of things.
- Dress; garments disposed in order upon the person; rich or beautiful apparel.
- A ranking or setting forth in order, by the proper officer, of a jury as impaneled in a cause.
- The panel itself.
- The whole body of jurors summoned to attend the court.
- To place or dispose in order, as troops for battle; to marshal.
- To deck or dress; to adorn with dress; to cloth to envelop; -- applied esp. to dress of a splendid kind.
- To set in order, as a jury, for the trial of a cause; that is, to call them man by man.
Category: Marketing & Public Relations
Share it: Cite
More from this Section
Spider is the automatic programs in search engines that search the web from site to site, ...
- Income segmentation
Income segmentation refers to dividing a market into different income segments. The marketers ...
- Customer profiling
Customer profiling means uses data warehouse information to help marketers understand ...
- Rack jobbers
Rack jobbers - who serve grocery and drug retailers, mostly in nonfood items. Rack jobbers ...
Sampling is the taking a small part of a population in order to draw inferences from the ...