Big five model are:
- Extraversion-the degree to which someone is sociable, talkative, and assertive.
- Agreeableness –the degree to which someone is good-natured, cooperative, and trusting.
- Conscientiousness-the degree to which someone is responsible, dependable, persistent and achievement oriented.
- Emotional stability- the degree to which someone is calm, enthusiastic, and secure (positive) or tense, nervous, depressed, and insecure (negative).
- Openness to experience- the degree to which someone is imaginative, artistically sensitive, and intellectual.
A personality trait model that examines extraversion, agreeableness, conscientiousness, emotional stability, and openness to experience.
More from this Section
- Labor union
A labor union is an organization that represents workers and seeks to protect their interests ...
- Mechanistic organization
A mechanistic organization is a rigid and tightly controlled structure characterized by ...
- Manufacturing organization
Manufacturing organization that produce physical goods. It’s easy to see the operations ...
- Job specification
A job specification states the minimum qualifications that a person must possess to successfully ...
- Quantitative approach
The use of quantitative techniques to improve decision making, is called quantitative ...