The second dimension, called consideration, was defined as the extent to which a leader has work relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect for group members’ ideas and feelings.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.
More from this Section
- Functional Conflicts
Functional Conflicts that support a group’s goals and improve its performance. ...
- Market Development
Market development refers to identifying and developing new markets for its current products. ...
- Specialization business
Business with many sources of advantage . Skills in achieving differentiation characterize ...
A resource advantage relative to competitors and needs of the markets a firm serves or ...
- Ethnocentric Orientation
The values and priorities of the parent organization guide the strategic decision making ...