The second dimension, called consideration, was defined as the extent to which a leader has work relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect for group members’ ideas and feelings.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.
More from this Section
- Golden Handcuffs
A form of executive compensation is deferred. ...
- Boundary less organization
Another contemporary organizational design is the boundary less organization, which is ...
- Social responsiveness
A firm’s engaging in social actions in response to some popular social need, is called ...
Goals are desired outcomes or targets. They guide management decisions and form the criteria ...
- Simple organizational structure
Structure in which there is an owner and a few employees and where the arrangement of ...