The second dimension, called consideration, was defined as the extent to which a leader has work relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect for group members’ ideas and feelings.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.
More from this Section
- Attribution theory
Attribution theory was developed to explain how we judge people differently, depending ...
- Emerging Industry
An industry that has growing sales across all the companies in the industry based on growing ...
- Strong culture
Strong culture refers the organizational cultures in which the key values are intensely ...
- Management by walking around
Management by walking around is a term used to describe a manger being out in the work ...
- Point of Sale (POS)
By the term POS (Point of sale) means a business place (retail shop/store) where sales ...