The second dimension, called consideration, was defined as the extent to which a leader has work relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect for group members’ ideas and feelings.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.
More from this Section
- Theory X
Theory X is a negative view of people which assumes that employees dislike work, are lazy, ...
Business refers all profit-seeking activities and enterprises that provide goods and services ...
- Feedback control
Feedback control is the control takes place after the activity is done. For instance, ...
Managers at all levels and in all areas of organizations make decisions. That is, they ...
- SWOT analysis
SWOT is an acronym for the internal Strengths and Weaknesses of a firm and the environment ...