The second dimension, called consideration, was defined as the extent to which a leader has work relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect for group members’ ideas and feelings.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.
More from this Section
- Performing stage
The fourth stage of group development is performing. The group structure is in place and ...
Company actions that produce more useful goods and services while continuously reducing ...
- Remote Environment
Economic, social, political, technological, and ecological factors that originate beyond, ...
- Leverage Ratio
Leverage ratio identify the source of a firm’s capital-owners or outside creditors. ...
- Market Focus
Small companies, at least the better ones, usually thrive because they serve narrow market ...