The second dimension, called consideration, was defined as the extent to which a leader has work relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect for group members’ ideas and feelings.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.
More from this Section
- Strategic business units
Strategic business units(SBUs) means the single business of an organization that are independent ...
- Dysfunctional Conflicts
Dysfunctional Conflicts-are destructive and prevent a group from achieving its goals. ...
- Milestone reviews
The milestone reviews that then tale place usually involve a full-scale reassessment of ...
- Substitute Products
By placing a ceiling on the prices it can charge, substitute products or services limit ...
- Decision criteria
Criteria that define what’s important or relevant in resolving a problem, is called ...