The second dimension, called consideration, was defined as the extent to which a leader has work relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect for group members’ ideas and feelings.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.
More from this Section
- Process production
Process production is the production of items in continuous process. ...
- Body language
Body language means gestures, facial configurations, and other body movements that convey ...
- Theory X
Theory X is a negative view of people which assumes that employees dislike work, are lazy, ...
- Informational roles
The informational roles involve collecting, receiving, and disseminating information. ...