The second dimension, called consideration, was defined as the extent to which a leader has work relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect for group members’ ideas and feelings.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.
More from this Section
- Shaping behavior
Shaping behavior is a process of guiding learning in graduated steps, using reinforcement ...
A resource advantage relative to competitors and needs of the markets a firm serves or ...
- Equity theory
Equity theory is the theory that an employee compares his or her job’s input: outcomes ...
- General environment
The general environment includes the broad economic, political/legal, sociocultural, demographic, ...
- Multidomestic Corporation
Multidomestic Corporation, which decentralizes management and other decisions to the local ...