The second dimension, called consideration, was defined as the extent to which a leader has work relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect for group members’ ideas and feelings.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.
More from this Section
- Substitute Products
By placing a ceiling on the prices it can charge, substitute products or services limit ...
- University of management
The reality that management is needed in all types and sizes of organizations, at all ...
Benchmark is the standard of excellence against which to measure and compare. ...
- Need for power
Need for power, which is the need to make others in a way that they would not have behaved ...
- Market Focus
Small companies, at least the better ones, usually thrive because they serve narrow market ...