The second dimension, called consideration, was defined as the extent to which a leader has work relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect for group members’ ideas and feelings.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.
More from this Section
- Business process reengineering
A popular method by which organizations worldwide undergo restructuring efforts to remain ...
- Task-based structure
Task-based structure is a structure in which a group of people required to accomplish ...
- Information power
The ability to influence others based on your control of dissemination of information ...
- Functional tactics
Functional tactics are the key, routine activities that must be undertaken in each functional ...
Business refers all profit-seeking activities and enterprises that provide goods and services ...