The second dimension, called consideration, was defined as the extent to which a leader has work relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect for group members’ ideas and feelings.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.
More from this Section
- Strategic business units
Strategic business units(SBUs) means the single business of an organization that are independent ...
- Managerial grid
Managerial grid is a two-dimensional grid for appraising leadership styles. This managerial ...
- Centralization and decentralization
Centralization and decentralization refer to a philosophy of organization and management ...
- Grand Strategies
Grand strategies, often called master or business strategies , provide basic direction ...