The second dimension, called consideration, was defined as the extent to which a leader has work relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect for group members’ ideas and feelings.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.
More from this Section
- Portfolio techniques
An approach pioneered by the Buston Consulting Group that attempted to help managers ”balance” ...
- Standing plans
Standing plans are ongoing plans that provide guidance for activities performed repeatedly. ...
- Social learning theory
A theory of learning that says people can learn through observation and direct experience, ...
A special form of licensing is franchising, which allows the franchisee to sell highly ...
Heuristics is a rules of thumb that managers use to simplify decision making. ...