The second dimension, called consideration, was defined as the extent to which a leader has work relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect for group members’ ideas and feelings.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.
More from this Section
Profitability means the ability to earn profit. It refers to the ability of any firm to ...
- Job scope
Job scope the number of different tasks required in a job and the frequency with which ...
- Six sigma
A continuous improvement program adopted by many companies in the last two decades that ...
- Global company
Global company, is an international company that centralizes management and other decisions ...
- Generic strategy
A core idea about how the firm can best compete in the marketplace. ...