Array is a list of numbers ordered from highest to lowest or lowest to highest.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- The whole body of persons thus placed in order; an orderly collection; hence, a body of soldiers.
- An imposing series of things.
- Dress; garments disposed in order upon the person; rich or beautiful apparel.
- A ranking or setting forth in order, by the proper officer, of a jury as impaneled in a cause.
- The panel itself.
- The whole body of jurors summoned to attend the court.
- To place or dispose in order, as troops for battle; to marshal.
- To deck or dress; to adorn with dress; to cloth to envelop; -- applied esp. to dress of a splendid kind.
- To set in order, as a jury, for the trial of a cause; that is, to call them man by man.
More from this Section
- Business-to-consumer (B-to-c) online marketing
Business-to-consumer (B-to-c) online marketing– businesses selling goods and services ...
- Market penetration
The company growth by increasing sales of current products to current market segments ...
- Total customer benefit
Total customer benefit is the perceived monetary value of the bundle of economic, functional, ...
Durability refers to a measure of the product’s expected operating life under natural ...
- Yield pricing
Yield pricing refers to a situation in which companies offer (1) discounted but limited ...