Array is a list of numbers ordered from highest to lowest or lowest to highest.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- The whole body of persons thus placed in order; an orderly collection; hence, a body of soldiers.
- An imposing series of things.
- Dress; garments disposed in order upon the person; rich or beautiful apparel.
- A ranking or setting forth in order, by the proper officer, of a jury as impaneled in a cause.
- The panel itself.
- The whole body of jurors summoned to attend the court.
- To place or dispose in order, as troops for battle; to marshal.
- To deck or dress; to adorn with dress; to cloth to envelop; -- applied esp. to dress of a splendid kind.
- To set in order, as a jury, for the trial of a cause; that is, to call them man by man.
More from this Section
- Marketing Information System
Marketing Information System is the practice of advanced technologies to organize essential ...
Buyers are the people in an organization,s buying center who make an actual purchase. ...
- Augmented product
Augmented product refers to a product that includes features that go beyond consumer expectations ...
Consists of the actors close to the company that affect its ability to serve its customers ...
- Leverage or trading on the equity
Leverage or trading on the equity is a firm takes advantage of the sound market reputation ...