Array is a list of numbers ordered from highest to lowest or lowest to highest.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- The whole body of persons thus placed in order; an orderly collection; hence, a body of soldiers.
- An imposing series of things.
- Dress; garments disposed in order upon the person; rich or beautiful apparel.
- A ranking or setting forth in order, by the proper officer, of a jury as impaneled in a cause.
- The panel itself.
- The whole body of jurors summoned to attend the court.
- To place or dispose in order, as troops for battle; to marshal.
- To deck or dress; to adorn with dress; to cloth to envelop; -- applied esp. to dress of a splendid kind.
- To set in order, as a jury, for the trial of a cause; that is, to call them man by man.
More from this Section
- Customer-centered company
Customer-centered company refers to a company that focuses more on customer developments ...
Skimming means charging a relatively high price when the product first appears on the ...
Sender is the company, or person representing the company, who presents a message to the ...
- Branding strategy
Branding strategy refers to the number and nature of common and distinctive brand elements ...
- Institutional markets
The institutional market consists of schools, hospitals, nursing homes, prisons, and other ...