Array is a list of numbers ordered from highest to lowest or lowest to highest.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- The whole body of persons thus placed in order; an orderly collection; hence, a body of soldiers.
- An imposing series of things.
- Dress; garments disposed in order upon the person; rich or beautiful apparel.
- A ranking or setting forth in order, by the proper officer, of a jury as impaneled in a cause.
- The panel itself.
- The whole body of jurors summoned to attend the court.
- To place or dispose in order, as troops for battle; to marshal.
- To deck or dress; to adorn with dress; to cloth to envelop; -- applied esp. to dress of a splendid kind.
- To set in order, as a jury, for the trial of a cause; that is, to call them man by man.
More from this Section
- Buying center
The decision-making unit of a buying organization is called its buying center- all the ...
- Life time value
Life time value is the net present value of the revenue stream for any particular customer ...
- Word-of mouth influence
Word-of mouth influence refers to personal communications about a product between target ...
Facebook is the most popular social networking Website in the world with 500 million active ...
- Brand line
Brand line consists of all products, as well as line extension— (the parent brand covers ...