Array is a list of numbers ordered from highest to lowest or lowest to highest.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
1. Array- Order; a regular and imposing arrangement; disposition in regular lines; hence, order of battle; as, drawn up in battle array.
- The whole body of persons thus placed in order; an orderly collection; hence, a body of soldiers.
- An imposing series of things.
- Dress; garments disposed in order upon the person; rich or beautiful apparel.
- A ranking or setting forth in order, by the proper officer, of a jury as impaneled in a cause.
- The panel itself.
- The whole body of jurors summoned to attend the court.
- To place or dispose in order, as troops for battle; to marshal.
- To deck or dress; to adorn with dress; to cloth to envelop; -- applied esp. to dress of a splendid kind.
- To set in order, as a jury, for the trial of a cause; that is, to call them man by man.
Category: Marketing & Public Relations
Share it: Cite
Previous: ← Country-of-origin perceptions
Next: Bond yield →
More from this Section
- Beliefs and attitudes
A belief is descriptive thought that a person holds about something. Attitudes refer ...
- Respondent authenticity
Respondent authenticity is a disadvantage of online research in which it is difficult ...
- Return on investment (ROI) pricing
Return on investment (ROI) pricing (or target-return pricing) is a cost-based pricing ...
- Paid circulation
Paid circulation is the reported by the audit bureau of circulation, a classification ...
- Slotting fee
Slotting fee is a fee charged to advertisers by media companies to get premium positioning ...