Array is a list of numbers ordered from highest to lowest or lowest to highest.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- The whole body of persons thus placed in order; an orderly collection; hence, a body of soldiers.
- An imposing series of things.
- Dress; garments disposed in order upon the person; rich or beautiful apparel.
- A ranking or setting forth in order, by the proper officer, of a jury as impaneled in a cause.
- The panel itself.
- The whole body of jurors summoned to attend the court.
- To place or dispose in order, as troops for battle; to marshal.
- To deck or dress; to adorn with dress; to cloth to envelop; -- applied esp. to dress of a splendid kind.
- To set in order, as a jury, for the trial of a cause; that is, to call them man by man.
More from this Section
- Marketing intermediary
Marketing intermediary is an individual or organization in a marketing channel that provides ...
- Wheel-of-retailing concept
Wheel-of-retailing concept is a concept that states that new types of retailers usually ...
- Self regulation
Self regulation is the private sector’s ability to rapidly identify and resolve problems ...
- Marketing orientation
Marketing orientation is an emphasis on identifying the needs and wants of specific consumer ...
- Information architecture
Information architecture is the design of web site organization, indexing, labeling, and ...