The second dimension, called consideration, was defined as the extent to which a leader has work relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect for group members’ ideas and feelings.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.
More from this Section
- Basic corrective action
Basic corrective action that looks at how and why performance deviated before correcting ...
- Self-serving bias
Self-serving bias means the tendency for individuals to attribute their success to internal ...
- Informal organization
Informal organization is a network of personal and social relationships that arises spontaneously ...
- Strategic control
Management efforts to track a strategy as it is being implemented, detect problems or ...
- Attribution theory
Attribution theory was developed to explain how we judge people differently, depending ...