The second dimension, called consideration, was defined as the extent to which a leader has work relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect for group members’ ideas and feelings.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.
More from this Section
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is an agreement among the Mexican, Canadian, ...
- Commitment concept
A concept which says that plans should extend far enough to meet the commitments made ...
- Shareholders or stockholders
Shareholders or stockholders are a corporation’s owners but frequently not the individuals ...
- Interpersonal roles
The interpersonal roles are ones that involve people (subordinates and persons outside ...
Self-efficacy refers to an individual’s belief that he or she is capable of performing ...