The second dimension, called consideration, was defined as the extent to which a leader has work relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect for group members’ ideas and feelings.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.
More from this Section
- Environment complexity
Environment complexity means the number of components in an organization’s environment ...
- Adverse Selection
The second major reason that agency costs are incurred is known as adverse-selection which ...
- Job satisfaction
Job satisfaction refers to an employee’s general attitude toward his or her job. Although ...
- Assumed similarity
In assumed similarity, or the “like me” effect, the observer’s perception of others ...