The second dimension, called consideration, was defined as the extent to which a leader has work relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect for group members’ ideas and feelings.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.
More from this Section
- Values-based management
Values-based management in which the organization’s values guide employees in the way ...
Diversification refers starting up or buying businesses beyond its current products and ...
- Ambidextrous Organization
Organization structure most notable for its lack of structure wherein knowledge and getting ...
Machiavellianism refers the measures of the degree to which people are pragmatic, maintain ...
- Matrix organizational structure
The matrix organization is a structure in which functional and staff personnel are assigned ...