The second dimension, called consideration, was defined as the extent to which a leader has work relationships characterized by mutual trust and respect for group members’ ideas and feelings.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- Attentive respect; appreciative regard; -- used especially in diplomatic or stately correspondence.
- Thoughtful or sympathetic regard or notice.
- Claim to notice or regard; some degree of importance or consequence.
- The result of delibration, or of attention and examonation; matured opinion; a reflection; as, considerations on the choice of a profession.
- That which is, or should be, taken into account as a ground of opinion or action; motive; reason.
- The cause which moves a contracting party to enter into an agreement; the material cause of a contract; the price of a stripulation; compensation; equivalent.
More from this Section
- Ethnocentric attitude
An ethnocentric attitude is the parochialistic belief that the best work approaches and ...
- First-line managers
First-line managers are at the lowest level of management. First-line managers refer ...
- Evaluating Differentiation Opportunities
Differentiation requires that the business have sustainable advantages that allow it ...
- Premise control
Management process of systematically and continuously checking to determine whether premises ...
- Fielder contingency model
The fielder contingency model proposed that effective group performance depended on properly ...