Leader a person who can influence others and who has managerial authority.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- One who goes first.
- One having authority to direct; a chief; a commander.
- A performer who leads a band or choir in music; also, in an orchestra, the principal violinist; the one who plays at the head of the first violins.
- A block of hard wood pierced with suitable holes for leading ropes in their proper places.
- The principal wheel in any kind of machinery.
- A horse placed in advance of others; one of the forward pair of horses.
- A pipe for conducting rain water from a roof to a cistern or to the ground; a conductor.
- A net for leading fish into a pound, weir, etc. ; also, a line of gut, to which the snell of a fly hook is attached.
- A branch or small vein, not important in itself, but indicating the proximity of a better one.
- The first, or the principal, editorial article in a newspaper; a leading or main editorial article.
- A type having a dot or short row of dots upon its face.
- a row of dots, periods, or hyphens, used in tables of contents, etc., to lead the eye across a space to the right word or number.
More from this Section
- Organizational design
Organizational design, a process that involves decisions about six key elements: work ...
- Programmed decision
- Value chain analysis
A perspective in which business is seen as a chain of activities that transforms inputs ...
- Vertical integration in Grand Strategy Selection Matrix
Acquisition of firms that supply inputs such as raw materials, or customers for its outputs, ...
- Interactionist view of conflict
Interactionist view of conflict is the view that some conflict is necessary for a group ...