Delivery refers to how well the product or service is brought to the customer. It includes speed, accuracy, and care throughout the process.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
- The act of delivering up or over; surrender; transfer of the body or substance of a thing; distribution; as, the delivery of a fort, of hostages, of a criminal, of goods, of letters.
- The act or style of utterance; manner of speaking; as, a good delivery; a clear delivery.
- The act of giving birth; parturition; the expulsion or extraction of a fetus and its membranes.
- The act of exerting one's strength or limbs.
- The act or manner of delivering a ball; as, the pitcher has a swift delivery.
More from this Section
- Innovative marketing
Innovative marketing refers to a principle of sustainable marketing that requires a company ...
- ICANN (Internet Corporation for assigned names and number)
ICANN (Internet Corporation for assigned names and number) is the responsible for the ...
- Corporate portal
Corporate portal is a second generation intranet. The goal of a corporate portal is to ...
- Integrated marketing channel system
Integrated marketing channel system is one in which the strategies and tactics of selling ...
- Markup pricing
Markup pricing is calculating all the costs associated with the product and then determining ...