This is the number of different tasks required in a job and the frequency with which those tasks are repeated.
It refers to the number of several tasks and job cycles within a job for a specific period.
This is the entire area which the job includes or deals with.
For instance, a dental hygienist’s job could be enlarged so that in addition to cleaning teeth, he or she is taking patients’ files, re-filling them when finished, and sanitizing and storing instruments.
Use of the Term in Sentences:
- Jim’s job scope requires him to travel to different countries of the world all year round.
- Please be sure about your job scope before joining the job or it may create a problem further.
- Allen’s job scope requires her to replying to the mails frequently with proper justification.
- Your job scope specifies to greet the patients, take reports from them, scanning them, re-arranging them, and giving them back to the patients.
- According to her job scope, she has to make at least 80 calls per day and send the complete call report to the manager.
More from this Section
- Grand strategy clusters
Strategies that may be more advantageous for firms to choose under one of four sets of ...
- Cognitive component
The cognitive component of an attitude refers to the beliefs, opinions, knowledge, or ...
- Emerging Industry
An industry that has growing sales across all the companies in the industry based on growing ...
- Social responsiveness
A firm’s engaging in social actions in response to some popular social need, is called ...
- Employee theft
Employee theft is defined as any unauthorized taking of company property by employees ...