This is the number of different tasks required in a job and the frequency with which those tasks are repeated.
It refers to the number of several tasks and job cycles within a job for a specific period.
This is the entire area which the job includes or deals with.
For instance, a dental hygienist’s job could be enlarged so that in addition to cleaning teeth, he or she is taking patients’ files, re-filling them when finished, and sanitizing and storing instruments.
Use of the Term in Sentences:
- Jim’s job scope requires him to travel to different countries of the world all year round.
- Please be sure about your job scope before joining the job or it may create a problem further.
- Allen’s job scope requires her to replying to the mails frequently with proper justification.
- Your job scope specifies to greet the patients, take reports from them, scanning them, re-arranging them, and giving them back to the patients.
- According to her job scope, she has to make at least 80 calls per day and send the complete call report to the manager.
More from this Section
- Activity Ratios
Activity ratios indicate how effectively a firm is using its resources. By comparing revenues ...
- Volume business
Volume business are those that have few sources of advantage, but the size is large typically ...
- Project structure
An organizational structure in which employees continuously work on projects. All work ...
- Non programmed decision
Non programmed decision refers a unique and nonrecurring decision that requires a custom-made ...
A limitation or deficiency in one or more resources or competencies relative to competitors ...