This is the number of different tasks required in a job and the frequency with which those tasks are repeated.
It refers to the number of several tasks and job cycles within a job for a specific period.
This is the entire area which the job includes or deals with.
For instance, a dental hygienist’s job could be enlarged so that in addition to cleaning teeth, he or she is taking patients’ files, re-filling them when finished, and sanitizing and storing instruments.
Use of the Term in Sentences:
- Jim’s job scope requires him to travel to different countries of the world all year round.
- Please be sure about your job scope before joining the job or it may create a problem further.
- Allen’s job scope requires her to replying to the mails frequently with proper justification.
- Your job scope specifies to greet the patients, take reports from them, scanning them, re-arranging them, and giving them back to the patients.
- According to her job scope, she has to make at least 80 calls per day and send the complete call report to the manager.
More from this Section
- Grand strategy selection matrix
One valuable guide to the selection of a promising grand strategy is the grand strategy ...
- Boundaryless organization
Organizational structure that allows people to interface with others throughout the organization ...
- Emerging Industry
An industry that has growing sales across all the companies in the industry based on growing ...
- Conglomerate Diversification
A grand strategy based on the acquisition of a business because it presents the most promising ...
- Cascade approach
Cascade approach is a procedure for setting objectives in which the objectives are set ...