This is the number of different tasks required in a job and the frequency with which those tasks are repeated.
It refers to the number of several tasks and job cycles within a job for a specific period.
This is the entire area which the job includes or deals with.
For instance, a dental hygienist’s job could be enlarged so that in addition to cleaning teeth, he or she is taking patients’ files, re-filling them when finished, and sanitizing and storing instruments.
Use of the Term in Sentences:
- Jim’s job scope requires him to travel to different countries of the world all year round.
- Please be sure about your job scope before joining the job or it may create a problem further.
- Allen’s job scope requires her to replying to the mails frequently with proper justification.
- Your job scope specifies to greet the patients, take reports from them, scanning them, re-arranging them, and giving them back to the patients.
- According to her job scope, she has to make at least 80 calls per day and send the complete call report to the manager.
More from this Section
- Social Factors
The social factors that affect a firm involve the beliefs,values,attitudes,opinions,and ...
- Task structure
Task structure is one of Fiedler’s situational contingencies that described the degree ...
- Hawthorne studies
Hawthorne studies is a one kind of series of studies during the 1920s and 1930s that provided ...
- Intrapreneurship freedom factors
Ten characteristics identified by Dr. Gordon Pinchot and elaborated upon by others that ...
- Leader's Principles
A leader’s fundamental personal standards that guide her sense of honesty, integrity ...