It is the level at which the product’s primary characteristics operate. Firms should design a performance level appropriate to the target market and competition, however, not necessarily the highest level possible. They must also manage performance quality through time. Continuously improving the product can produce high returns and market share; falling to do so can have negative consequences.
This is the interrelation between the quality line, variation and control of dynamics, and aesthetic awareness in passing a performance’s intent or concept.
A process’s or an organization’s performance’s numerical measurement determined through a statistical sampling of the process’s output and physical products’ measurement is known as Performance quality.
It has mainly, five components. They are as follows:
- Design and Scope
- Leadership and Governance
- Data Systems, Feedback, and Monitoring
- Systematic Analysis and Systematic Action
- Performance Improvement Projects
Use of the Term in Sentences:
- The company has taken different measures for improving the performance quality.
- Performance quality improvement is mainly a staff driven procedure.
- The staff-driven procedure of improving performance quality is backed by the association and contribution of the Board of Directors, different partners, and management.
More from this Section
- Market Development
Market development refers to identifying and developing new markets for its current products. ...
Repositioning is the process of creating a new or modified brand, company, or product ...
- Pioneer pricing
The new-product pricing strategies of charging the highest possible price to regain costs ...
- Behavioral segmentation
Behavioral segmentation refers to dividing a market into segments based on consumer knowledge, ...
- Manufacturers’ agents
Manufacturers’ agents– represent two or more manufacturers of complementary lines. ...