Execution style is the approach, style, tone, words, and format used for executing an advertising message.
The message can be presented in various execution styles, such as the following:
- Slice of life: This style shows one or more “typical” people using the product in a normal setting.
- Lifestyle: This style shows how a product fits in with a particular lifestyle.
- Fantasy: This style creates a fantasy around the product or its use.
- Mood or image: This style builds a mood or image around the product or service, such as beauty, love, intrigue, or serenity. Few claims are made about the product or service except through suggestion.
- Musical: This style shows people or cartoon characters singing about the product.
- Personality symbol: This style creates a character that represents the product.
- Technical expertise: This style creates a character that represents in making the product.
- Scientific evidence: This style presents a survey or scientific evidence that the brand is better or better liked than one or more other brands.
- Testimonial evidence or endorsement: This style features a highly believable or likable source endorsing the product. It could be ordinary people saying how much they like a given product.
More from this Section
- Workload method
Workload method is an approach to determining sales force size based on the workload required ...
- Unsought products
Unsought products are consumer products that the consumer either does not know about or ...
- Market approach
Market approach is a method of price determination that recognized that variables in the ...
- Brand mantras
Brand mantras are designed with internal purposes in mind. A brand slogan is an external ...
Advertorial is a print advertisement styled to resemble the editorial format and typeface ...