Group means two or more people who interact to accomplish individual or mutual goals.
Group refers to
1. A flexible administrative and tactical unit composed of either two or more battalions or two or more squadrons.
2. A number of ships and/or aircraft, normally a subdivision of a force, assigned for a specific purpose.
3. A long-standing functional organization that is formed to support a broad function within a joint force commander’s headquarters. Also called GP.
Webster Dictionary Meaning
1. Group- A cluster, crowd, or throng; an assemblage, either of persons or things, collected without any regular form or arrangement; as, a group of men or of trees; a group of isles.
- An assemblage of objects in a certain order or relation, or having some resemblance or common characteristic; as, groups of strata.
- A variously limited assemblage of animals or plants, having some resemblance, or common characteristics in form or structure. The term has different uses, and may be made to include certain species of a genus, or a whole genus, or certain genera, or even several orders.
- A number of eighth, sixteenth, etc., notes joined at the stems; -- sometimes rather indefinitely applied to any ornament made up of a few short notes.
- To form a group of; to arrange or combine in a group or in groups, often with reference to mutual relation and the best effect; to form an assemblage of.
Category: Marketing & Public Relations
Share it: Cite
Previous: ← Social Class
Next: Legitimate power →
More from this Section
Properties are intangible rights of ownership to either real property (real state) or ...
- Total customer value
Total customer value is the perceived monetary value of the bundle of economic, functional, ...
- Segmented pricing
Segmented pricing refers to sell a product or service at two or more prices, where the ...
- Psychological pricing
Psychological pricing means the pricing that considers the psychology of prices, not simply ...
- Ration of debt to stockholder’s equity
Ration of debt to stockholder’s equity is the value of claims that creditors have against ...