Consumer’s needs and wants are fulfilled through Market offerings.
These offerings are not limited to physical products. They also include services activities or benefits offered for sale that are essentially intangible and do not result in the ownership of anything.
Examples of the offerings include banking, medical, bus or taxi services, airline, hotel, tax preparation, and home repair services.
Companies need to explore 3 crucial themes to shape a market offering:
- To manage services and products,
- To create new products, and
- To develop pricing strategies.
Use of the Term in Sentences:
- The company’s marketing team is researching to shape the market offering.
- Are you thinking of creating new products for developing the market offering?
- The company is launching many new market offerings.
- The customers like the new market offerings.
- Do you think that customers will like these market offerings?
- Companies need to understand their customer needs while developing the market offering.
More from this Section
- Business portfolio
Business portfolio is the collection of businesses and products that make up the company. ...
- Team-based new-product development
Team-based new-product development is an approach to developing new products in which ...
Labels range from simple tags attached to products to complex graphics that are part of ...
Superstore is a very large store traditionally aimed at meeting consumers’ total needs ...
- Contract manufacturing
Contract manufacturing refers to a joint venture in which a company contracts with manufacturers ...