Consumer’s needs and wants are fulfilled through Market offerings.
These offerings are not limited to physical products. They also include services activities or benefits offered for sale that are essentially intangible and do not result in the ownership of anything.
Examples of the offerings include banking, medical, bus or taxi services, airline, hotel, tax preparation, and home repair services.
Companies need to explore 3 crucial themes to shape a market offering:
- To manage services and products,
- To create new products, and
- To develop pricing strategies.
Use of the Term in Sentences:
- The company’s marketing team is researching to shape the market offering.
- Are you thinking of creating new products for developing the market offering?
- The company is launching many new market offerings.
- The customers like the new market offerings.
- Do you think that customers will like these market offerings?
- Companies need to understand their customer needs while developing the market offering.
More from this Section
- Probability sample
Probability sample is a sample selected in such a way that each item or person in the ...
- Product invention
Product invention refers to create new products or services for foreign market. It consists ...
- Click and mortar
Click and mortar is the stores with both offline and online selling. ...
- Conventional marketing channel
Conventional marketing channel consists of an independent producer, wholesaler(s), and ...
- Inventory turnover rate
Inventory turnover rate (also called stock turn rate for resellers) is the number of times ...