Consumer’s needs and wants are fulfilled through Market offerings.
These offerings are not limited to physical products. They also include services activities or benefits offered for sale that are essentially intangible and do not result in the ownership of anything.
Examples of the offerings include banking, medical, bus or taxi services, airline, hotel, tax preparation, and home repair services.
Companies need to explore 3 crucial themes to shape a market offering:
- To manage services and products,
- To create new products, and
- To develop pricing strategies.
Use of the Term in Sentences:
- The company’s marketing team is researching to shape the market offering.
- Are you thinking of creating new products for developing the market offering?
- The company is launching many new market offerings.
- The customers like the new market offerings.
- Do you think that customers will like these market offerings?
- Companies need to understand their customer needs while developing the market offering.
More from this Section
Design is the totality of features that effect how a product looks, feels, and functions ...
- E-mail advertising
E-mail advertising is the least expensive type of online advertising, e-mail ads are generally ...
- Derived demand
Derived demand refers to a business demand that ultimately comes from (derives from) the ...
- Point-of-purchase (P-O-P)
Point-of-purchase (P-O-P) refers to the location where a purchase is made, typically thought ...
- Portfolio analysis
Portfolio analysis is the process by which management evaluates the products and businesses ...