Consumer’s needs and wants are fulfilled through Market offerings.
These offerings are not limited to physical products. They also include services activities or benefits offered for sale that are essentially intangible and do not result in the ownership of anything.
Examples of the offerings include banking, medical, bus or taxi services, airline, hotel, tax preparation, and home repair services.
Companies need to explore 3 crucial themes to shape a market offering:
- To manage services and products,
- To create new products, and
- To develop pricing strategies.
Use of the Term in Sentences:
- The company’s marketing team is researching to shape the market offering.
- Are you thinking of creating new products for developing the market offering?
- The company is launching many new market offerings.
- The customers like the new market offerings.
- Do you think that customers will like these market offerings?
- Companies need to understand their customer needs while developing the market offering.
More from this Section
- Just- in-time inventory
Just- in-time inventory is a goal of value chain management in which carrying excessive ...
- Licensed product
Licensed product is one whose brand name has been licensed to other manufacturers that ...
- Third-party logistics (3PL) provider
Third-party logistics (3PL) provider is an independent logistic provider that performs ...
- Expected product
Expected product is a set of attributes and conditions buyers normally expect when they ...
- Interactive banner
Interactive banner is the most advanced stage of the banner. Some banners sense the position ...